This is what I spent the last couple of days doing. I am a huge fan of Kekkaishi, but I'm not finished watching it ( so don't spoil it for me please!). I look forward to new episodes of beautiful animation and the wonderful Yoshimori. I decided on a whim to make this fan animation, mostly so I could submit it to the current Risembool Ranger group contest.
A little info for ya:
* Hōi (方囲, Engulf): Designates a target.
* Jōso (定礎, Cornerstone): Determines where to create the kekkai.
* Ketsu (結, Bind): Creates and activates the kekkai.
* Kai (解, Release): Dispels the kekkai without injuring the target trapped inside.
* Metsu (滅, Destroy): Collapses a kekkai, destroying what is trapped inside.
* Tenketsu (天穴, Heavenly hole): Opens a door to another world and sends the shards of the enemy through to prevent regeneration. This technique requires using a shakujo, a Buddhist ringed staff, to perform it.
Although I didn't put the Tenketsu in there because Yoshimori isn't really attacking anything. Hahaha. He's just practicing building his little kekkai. I suppose I could dig up some more audio and put Madarao in there criticizing him or something. Hahah. Maybe add a little butterfly ayakashi so that he can actually use the Tenketsu. XD
We'll see. Depends on how lazy I am.